
It took a while for me to adjust to the news when my friends told me that their getting engaged... from the bunch... 3 still remained engaged... 4 already got married and have kids.... I was adjusted after our reunion when we all met up... and I get to hangout with the babies... in a blink of an eye.. i had become an uncle... I felt old at first... but then i realized that i've grown up... we all had grown up... just that a part inside of me still like to be childish... and don't want to grow up just yet.... and so I went back to UiTM...
That brings me to tell you of what had happen in class today... There's only 2 boys in my accounting class....and so i have to sit beside the girls' =)... as Miss Sugeetha once said to me back in school.. I'm the thorn among the roses.... back to the point of my story... I've notice the girls who sat beside me both have an engagement ring on their finger... feeking epidemic right???
I know that engagement doesn't always end's up with marriage.... but still its a big step.... its the first step befor getting married... its a big of a deal for me since I find it hard to even find a girlfriend... well at least the one that I hace true feelings for... those types of girls doesn't come around my way to often these days....
Getting engaged... op yourself to commitment... seriously?? Its a big step youo know... at such a young age... I guest its God's willing.... So I asked those girls about their fiance and the engagement.... some about this..and some about that.... and for asking that... I was being asked back.... When do I plan to get engaged??? that uestion as so out of the blue... ( Paen please answer these question for me =) ) I simply answered when I turn 30...
Epidemic.. after epidemic event had happen in my life... some of which had made me thinking... and a lot of thinking I did... I'm finding back myself... who I really am... before I ever thinking of satteling down
No comments:
Post a Comment