Wednesday

The Right Mistake...

In life… no one has the immunity from making mistakes… as everyone knows
That no one is perfect… that’s why there’s a saying… “Learn from your mistake” & “Practice makes perfect”…. But we can’t reject the fact that there exist the types of people that expect everything to be perfect…. I should know this since I have a hands-on experience…

But that don’t matter much… each of us has our uniqueness… we live our life separately, discreet & independently… well that is not what this post is about…

Back to the point of the story…

A mistake can be either just a mistake… or it can lead you to an opportunity…. It depends on the complexity of one’s brain to view a mistake to either take it as an idea or threw it like trash…

I’m the type that loves to learn from my mistake… sometimes I made the mistake over and over again… because I feel I haven’t learn the whole lot from a particular situation…
Some mistake is accidental… some… intentional…

I’ve made few mistakes that was unintentional before… and it turn out great… I’ve even made intentional mistake and it turn out better… but… still some mistake remain a mistake… and nothing I can do about that…

After a mistake is done… don’t be down hearted when you can’t do nothing about it… just remember…
“Tomorrow is a brand new day” and when tomorrow comes…
“Today is a brand new start”…

No comments: