Living like a rock star...

I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places...

Tuesday

NOPE... I'M NOT OKEY... I'M NOT EVEN ALRIGHT....
Posted by Farel Flitzer at Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Farel Flitzer
Rock City, The state of Rock Music, Malaysia
My life is like a rock song... its loud... its entertainning... but you have to listen hard to understand it's meaning...
View my complete profile

Around The World

widgeo.net

Feedjit

Followers

Link's

  • Kebobos
  • The one she stalks
  • Blog Theme
  • Blog Job
  • Miss Fragile
  • Fynn jamal
  • Orange Specks
  • Renting Out
  • MIss Fa Fa away
  • Mayonise
  • MIss Fharina
  • MIss Kissy
  • Miss Magenta
  • Miss Orked
  • Miss Ryna
  • Mr Dean
  • Mr Kodok
  • Mr Noraegaaa
  • Mr persoalannya
  • Old School
  • SaiGon
  • Rumah
  • suara jiwa juwita
  • Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (73)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2010 (177)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ▼  September (22)
      • NOPE... I'M NOT OKEY... I'M NOT EVEN ALRIGHT....
      • Can't help to be popular these days...
      • Hari-hari.... frustrasi...  dikelilingi manu...
      • I'm Tracking you one by one...
      • I'm flying solo... and I crash the plane... shitt!!!
      • Don't ever feel guilty...
      • Her eyes...  I'm lost in it... its hard not to loo...
      • Style of your hairshape of you eyes and your nos...
      • Raya Moments at Grandma's House...
      • I want to be rich
      • Dulu hati penuh cinta...  namun cinta itu penuh du...
      • Shiver by coldplay
      • JB here I come baby...
      • For your info.... kesensaraan kau tadi xberi kepua...
      • Farel Flitzer ya i just notice that...Saturday at ...
      • what to write??? what to recite??? Cant think of...
      • I AM FORBIDDEN TO LOVE 
      • Monday.. owh.. Monday...
      • so now you know...
      • In the night, I hear 'em talk, the coldest story e...
      • I'm emotionally distracted.... seriously I am... m...
      • Welcome new readers from...
    • ►  August (40)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (67)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (93)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (24)

Labels

  • Another black chapter in life...
  • confius
  • Crapy feelings
  • explanation
  • Fantasy
  • feelings
  • Jelita terakhir ku cinta
  • Leaving Ted
  • Loosing my mind
  • Mad as Hell
  • Madness
  • Memories
  • Poems of the heart
  • reminising the moment
  • secrets
  • Suddent realization
  • The Past
  • The Right Choice
  • wishing i'm home right now
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.