Tuesday

You know why... then why asked?

Yes… I think that all I said to who ever you said is true…. I’m fad up with you… seriously I regret leaving my ex for YOU… you put me thru hell… I give everything and at the end you leave me in mockery… you don’t have respect for me… and you will never gain respect from others….

No wonder Andy was looking for scandals behind your back… I understand what he felt when he was with you… He wasn’t happy…

Come on… you said that if I really did regret… why didn’t I leave you??? I think about leaving you everyday… but you know so well why I can’t leave you… and now you did leave me… that is really what I always wanted…. No need to follow you’re friend advice to give me the finger and fuck off…

The worse I ever had is you… you can cry on to one poor bastard that hasn’t known you well yet… its fine by me… I can tell you one thing… you wouldn’t meet with a guy ever so close like me…

Owh I know you’ll read this….

No comments: